RED ROBIN?? What do you think this is?

ReefSarg

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We’re having some debate on what this is. I was told it is a Red Robin, some say it’s not. What do you think it is?? It’s quickly becoming one of my favorite pieces. The colors have changed slightly since I’ve put it under my 360x’s, but it’s always had that green base.

ECA89F7D-B010-45FA-AE1C-9C6414ADDD04.jpeg A3142AE5-97BB-48DE-8F04-CFA02A6A074E.jpeg
 
If you’re referring to Frag Farmers Red Robin, I don’t think it is. I have a massive colony of that FF RR, and it looks different than that.
 
The coralite formation doesn't look correct, too small and flat. Here's two red Robin frags I recently cut, you'll see the difference. I do think it could be a pc rainbow or similar.
Screenshot_20201006-073621_Gallery.jpg
 
Who cares, if you like it grow it into as big a colony as possible. And if you need to give it a name out of an emotional bond call it Bob. Nice to meet you Bob.
 
I got a frag of the FF Red Robin from Jason Fox and it looks pretty similar to that. It hasnt really colored up like its supposed to look though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new