• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Rouge Milli/Red Robin/SPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter inactive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inactive

Guest
View Badges
I got 1 piece of Rouge Milli, 2 prong/1 incher.. fully encrusted on the plug - 125

I got many sizes of Red Robin ranging from 30-60 bucks.

I also have Pink Lemonade, Palmers Blue, Pink Sandollar, My Purple Acropora Simpled and a few others..

PM is key, PAUR/BPS.

Also got Kraken's 175/pp 150/pp for premium members.
 
gallery_2_2_99922.jpg
 
TL, you've had a piece of that growing in my tank... hwd as well :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new