Red sea 250 journey

sorinwilcox

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
49
Reaction score
28
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did my down grade from 150 to a red sea 250. Now I am having problems with stability. New to set up my doser. And I think my coral was being burnt by my light. But no idea. I will post some shots of it if anyone has any idea what I can do and post my test results
d125c5c44a00e5b00ee61791ee864607.jpg
4b8f189576c55cdc383d93b082b51335.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new