Red Sea 250

Tactical Reefkeeping

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2023
Messages
325
Reaction score
223
Location
mount dora
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone one I am upgrading tanks and I found this Red Sea reefer 250 for 300 bucks I do not know if it a great deal but I would like some opinions. And the crack is only in the filter sock area it does not affect anything else in the sump. Thanks

IMG_1041.png IMG_1042.png
 
For $300 it is a good deal. The issue is that the front pane can separate.
I have one for 5+ years so….

How risk tolerant are you…

Maybe do a search to see if there is a trend. Used tanks, transported a lot etc…
Can you find out the history of this tank?

At $300 that is a tempting deal…
 
Upvote 0
For $300 it is a good deal. The issue is that the front pane can separate.
I have one for 5+ years so….

How risk tolerant are you…

Maybe do a search to see if there is a trend. Used tanks, transported a lot etc…
Can you find out the history of this tank?

At $300 that is a tempting deal…
Yeah Thankyou it is a great deal my dad is going to look at it and see if it is good.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new