Red Sea 260 Filter

  • Thread starter Thread starter raulmet
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

raulmet

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Indianpolis Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a Red Sea 260. I’ve seen a rectangular filter that installs directly into overflow, but I can not find it anywhere on the internet. Can someone please help point me in the right direction to find a filter that fits.
IMG_9337.jpeg


IMG_9337.jpeg
 
I am not sure either. I am doing a search and everything that I see is the middle portion is for the protein skimmer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new