Red Sea 425Xl

C2CCoral

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2023
Messages
45
Reaction score
14
Location
Cape coral
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I started the tank last October so its been about 9 months. I just recently became more active on this forum. I currently am using all tropic marin products on an all mechanical system.
20240721_172941.jpg

20240717_200430.jpg
20240717_200448.jpg
20240717_200501.jpg
20240717_200526.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new