Red Sea 750XXL

SPS_Nut88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally pull the plug and upgrade my tank to Redsea 750XXl and start all over with new equipment and other. Right now I'm waiting for 300 pound Tonga branch dry rock to arrive so i can get start on my tank .
Here are some pic of my tank and equipment.
IMG_8316.JPG IMG_8320.JPG IMG_8324.JPG IMG_8341.JPG IMG_8344.JPG IMG_8390.JPG IMG_8391.JPG IMG_8393.JPG IMG_8395.JPG

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a great start! I love the larger Red Sea tanks, they're beautiful.

I also absolutely love branch for rockwork, i think with a lot of patience and putty (or marko cement) you can make the best SPS centered rock structure, with the least impeded flow possible. The smaller branch perches also help with a first world reefing problem -- It keeps colonies from getting too big! Each little "perch" only give the size of a frag plug for growth before the coral starts growing down the tonga -- Things like a red planet are awesome at first, but after a few years it's eating up rock space at the speed of light and the coral becomes a pest.

OP
OP
S

SPS_Nut88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks Nice and someone else with Tonga in a 750XXL! good choice with the updated lights too I think I can use more Par for sure!
tank4latest.jpg
me too i'm just bought 2 more radion XR30w Pro Gen4 just waiting for it to arrive
so total i have 6 radion XR30W Pro Gen 4:)
My tank gona be SPS dominate.

Last edited:

Tom Blevins

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an extra Hydra 26HD but the RED SEA light brackets are impossible to find or I would add 1 more of those. my wife keeps asking when I will glue the 85 frags I have on frag racks in the tank.

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 6.9%
Back