Red Sea ATO+ Magnetic holder dimensions

seaslugteam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know the dimensions of the new Red Sea ATO+ magnetic probe holder?
I am thinking of picking it up as the ATO for my AIO but the official user manual does not include the dimensions of the magnetic probe holder.

What do people think of it so far? I saw that there is a thread that the pump is quite loud.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking of picking it up as the ATO for my AIO but the official user manual does not include the dimensions of the magnetic probe holder.

What do people think of it so far? I saw that there is a thread that the pump is quite loud.
The pump is 4.5cm/1/8" in diameter, so you should be able to roughly gauge the size of the other components from that. Most ATO pumps can be a little noisy - but if you have it inside a stand/cabinet it's going to be fairly quiet.

mommbass

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

It’s not quiet! Every time it pumps you will hear it. Makes a somewhat high pitched noise. Not sure where the noise originates from but I can hear it 10 ft away

M4sonic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im gonna bump this thread cause i would like to know the size of the probe holder as well!

M4sonic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is interested,i mailed red sea and they let me know the mount is a triangle with sides measuring 4.5cm / 1.77 inches

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 48 42.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 57 50.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 7 6.3%
Back