• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea ATO new in box

Item Price
170
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Oceanavekid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2017
Messages
246
Reaction score
51
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New never opened Red Sea ATO

$170 shipped

$150 local pick up in Sacramento

IMG_1417.jpeg IMG_1420.jpeg
 
Weird works for me

Just look up Facebook . Com / Oceanavekid and send a message there. I’ll be available today
 
ATO is still available

If you want to pick up I’m in south Sacramento
 
New in box
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0931.jpeg
    IMG_0931.jpeg
    195 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0932.jpeg
    IMG_0932.jpeg
    202.3 KB · Views: 83

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new