Red Sea ATO+

Pennekampdream

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2022
Messages
44
Reaction score
36
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently install a Red Sea ATO+ unit on my 20 gallon tank and as I was performing my weekly water change I noticed the ATO unit turn on and started pumping water into my tank. I thought this might happen so before starting the water change I turned off the auto-fill button on the app. Even though that was off the ATO still started pumping water into the tank. Am I doing something wrong? Is anyone else having same issues or can tell me how to correctly go about this, thanks.
 
I’m curious to know as well. I have the Red Sea ATO+ and it doesn’t turn on when I do water changes, as my return pump is in the same spot in my sump as my ATO. It will turn on tho after the DY starts to fill up. Tagging along…
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new