Red Sea Calcium Pro Spoon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gaspipe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gaspipe

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2019
Messages
775
Reaction score
423
Location
Cranford
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have an extra spoon they would kindly sell and ship?

I foolishly tossed mine away along with the expired reagents, thought it would come with the refill kit.... Nope! lol

I think amazon has a pack for like $10 worst case. I just prefer one from the company so I know it's correct.

Thank you!
Gaspare
 
4870.jpg

I think this is what your looking for but not sure my friend gave me his system along with RedSea and other Brand test kits. I never used the Ca RedSea. Your more than welcome to it.
 

Attachments

  • 20260518_171223.jpg
    20260518_171223.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 21
Very kind of you!

I am in NJ, would you be as kind to drop it in an envelope and stamp? I assume 2 stamps would more than cover the shipping?

Please DM me if this is not too large an ask and I tank you either way for your willingness to help a stranger!

-Gaspare
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new