red sea colors dosing

adsf430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
1,866
Reaction score
2,068
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey, so I got the Red Sea Colors program and have a Red Sea Max Nano tank. I currently use the Red Sea Foundation liquid to dose and my tank consumes 4.3ml of calcium a day. Does anyone know what that equates to in terms of how much I should dose of the colors program? I know it says 20ppm of calcium consumption but I'd prefer not to unbalance my tank to figure out how much that amount is if there's a calculation that can be done based on what I'm dosing now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new