Red Sea CP salt particles

  • Thread starter Thread starter malira
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

malira

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2015
Messages
595
Reaction score
299
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using RS Coral Pro salt mix for over 2 years. This last 200 gallon bag I've had issues. I started have SPS slow tissue dying and Alk swings. I thought it was my tank maintenance and it very well may be.

But, and this is a huge but, as got to the bottom of the bag the last 2 salt mixes I've done I've seen small particles at the bottom of the container. I mixed a 5 gallon bucket last night and this is what I found.

20161213_134148.jpg


Has anyone else had this problem?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new