Red Sea Doser

Keen4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi reefers! Anyone else use the Red Sea reef doser? I’m not seeing any information on the reefbeats custom dosing details. I’m wanting to understand what the 0-50min set dosing times are in the 24hr dosing schedule. Any infowmoild
Be great thank you.
ive searched and watched so many videos on this doser and no one talks about that 24hr setting with the set dosing time 0-50min

DCD66A7C-F774-41F8-8CC2-553B3D6D8BBC.jpeg

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it possible those are the times to start dosing in minutes, ie: xx:00, xx:10, xx:20, xx:30, xx:40, xx:50. So right at 1:00 (etc.) or 1:50 (etc.) every hour.

OP
OP
Keen4

Keen4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it possible those are the times to start dosing in minutes, ie: xx:00, xx:10, xx:20, xx:30, xx:40, xx:50. So right at 1:00 (etc.) or 1:50 (etc.) every hour.
Thts what I had thought but wasn’t exactly sure and couldn’t find where I could verify that.

nvcheeko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there is a few differnet ways to does in the screenshot above this is to split your dose to every 1 for 24hrs so it will dose at x amount of mins passed hour. you can create custom periods which you add what ever time up to 24 times then theres timer which can do x amount in time window you select.

I just got this doser from using Dosetronic and very impressed.

jphilip813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there is a few differnet ways to does in the screenshot above this is to split your dose to every 1 for 24hrs so it will dose at x amount of mins passed hour. you can create custom periods which you add what ever time up to 24 times then theres timer which can do x amount in time window you select.

I just got this doser from using Dosetronic and very impressed.
Thinking of getting this doser myself...tired of waiting on the Ecotech Versa....

nvcheeko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking of getting this doser myself...tired of waiting on the Ecotech Versa....
I have Tried Coral Box, Dosetronic, now Red sea its very good and the my Local marine shop said these acutally count turns not the mls, And be able to give you alert if it misses doeses. Makes me think looking at app they will be bringing out more stuff as you can triggger it to turn off pumps for feeding via doser i guess next will be smart return. But im happy with purchase.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 62 84.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.1%
Back