Red Sea e-260 stocking ideas

flyline

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Red Sea e-260 I’m looking for help with a couple of things first ideas on a stocking list, second when I should add the fish as far as aggressive fish being last. I would like a small yellow tang and I know it will out grow the system I plan on trading it in when the time comes also 2 clowns and a pistol shrimp goby pair. Any other ideas would be appreciated. Thank you

Noah Hemingway

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Red Sea e-260 I’m looking for help with a couple of things first ideas on a stocking list, second when I should add the fish as far as aggressive fish being last. I would like a small yellow tang and I know it will out grow the system I plan on trading it in when the time comes also 2 clowns and a pistol shrimp goby pair. Any other ideas would be appreciated. Thank you
Instead of getting a yellow tang that will outgrow your system, why not go for a Tomini or Kole tang instead? So you can keep it long term? - As far as your stocking order goes I would add your Goby & Shrimp, followed by your clowns (at the same time) & then a tang last! You could look at some species of Dwarf Angels (however be careful with your corals). Loads of types of wrasse would be good in their too! You could also get some cardinals :). Whatever you do add any Tangs or Damsels last! Hope this helped

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 54 80.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.0%
Back