Red Sea LED 90

  • Thread starter Thread starter Liszt_1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Liszt_1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Dresher
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone recommend Red Sea LED 90?
I have the Red Sea 240 with four 90s.
Some of my coral was bleached then died. This just happened so I bought another set of these LEDs.
My former LEDs were great and all my coral were healthy and growing. I've had them since 2020
I have the Neptune system so my corals are fed.
What could be the problem?
C
 
Need a par meter to determine the answer to your question. RedSea LEDs are low par in my experience. I had better luck with an AI Prime 16 than that.
 
I have had great success with the 90. The power is in the Pur with these light that our par meters don’t measure very well. The higher you run these lights, the stronger the water flow and make sure nutrients are in line.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new