• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea magnesium test kit

RacinRevo0818

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
389
Reaction score
7
Location
Franklin, North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just purchased the combo and still have a unused mag from last purchase so I figured I would sell this brand new one I just received today. Everything in photo is included for $15 shipped. Post on this page if you want it and I will contact you via pm with details. Exp date is 09/15 so plenty of time to use 100 test. Everything needed to test for mag and all brand new.
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1383848352.981958.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new