• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea Max 130D Reef ready marine aquarium

chaostactics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Located in laurel/Jessup, MD. Price OBO cash only, if it's still listed it's still for sale no need to ask.

Will also take trades for refugium lighting similar to aquagadet magnetic one, a few lbs of nice purple prest free rock, media reactor that will fit the rear chamber of an IM 30, Jebao magnetic controllable pump, etc.

Stock filtration removed to replace with a refugium. Led fixture mounted under canopy in for the refugium area, It has an upgraded return pump kit too (see pics). Also includes a intank/mediabaskets.com media rack narrowed to fit the rear chamber.

Comes with a bunch of extra parts, extra pumps, including brand new canopy fans if needed, etc.

Primary lighting is good and was growing massive LPS colonies and soft coral.

Alright, the good and the bad. Good: No leaks, no cracks. Return pump, that is upgraded, fans, good lights and everything work well. The hood/rear chamber have out mods for an HOB skimmer (if desired). Optional rear chamber guard to keep fish from potentially jumping in the back. The bad: The glass hazing/light scratches also attempted to capture (you'd be hard pressed to see it from more than 3' away). Would possibly buff out with a glass repair kit ($12-$15 or so on ebay). The two front corners are scratched (right where a caulk seam would be if it weren't curved glass.) Last pic shows the corner and the hazing as best as i can capture,
Don't worry the white, green, and red flecks are just free floating algae I just swiped with the mag float.

No stand, no live sand, no live rock, no ago, no mag float, not heaters. Cannot help load.

Anyway, neat tank for a school, a kid, or a quarantine tank, first reef tank, not ideal as a center piece display.

20171119_144430.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 7.9%
Back