• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Innovative Marine Fusion Pro 2 50g AIO

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

dangles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I recently upgraded my tank and need to move this 50g out! It's actually still in my old house that I'm about to put on the market so I need it gone! :)

SOLD

Asking $850 ($1283 new, plus about $200 in upgrades/extras). No trades, please.

Here's the link to the manufacturer's site with all the specifics: https://www.innovative-marine.com/s...-Lagoon-Aquarium-w-APS-Stand-Black-p184982118

It comes with everything shown in the link above (minus the carbon/GFO bags and filter balls - I threw those away a while ago). I upgraded the filtration by adding a fuge caddy from InTank Aquatics (I modified the legs to it would sit better in the 2nd rear chamber), as well as their filter floss holder and their rear chamber cover (this upgrade was AWESOME). I have included 7 lightly used filter socks (since I switched to filter floss they weren't used after the first couple of months, and they have been washed). The lid is included and is still in great shape. I'll leave the feeder on it and you can either keep and use it or pitch it. I can also include a Bayite thermostat as well. All you need to finish the setup will be heaters and lights!

In order to set up the refugium in the back chamber, I did have to peel off a section of the black plastic on the very back of the tank. It's not visible from the front or sides, so if you decide NOT to use that chamber for a refugium it's no big deal. I will say though, the fuge worked out WONDERFULLY and I'd highly recommend it!

After I shut the tank down I cleaned it out with hydrogen peroxide and citric acid. It did a pretty dang good job!

I set this tank up in December of last year so it's only been up and running for about a year.

This is obviously pickup only in the Dayton area. I might be able to deliver depending on where you are located (Columbus/Cincy) but will charge a little for gas and my time. I'm pretty busy these days :smirking-face:

Let me know if you've got any questions!

IMG_8517.jpeg
IMG_8518.jpeg
IMG_8519.jpeg
IMG_8520.jpeg
IMG_8521.jpeg
IMG_8522.jpeg
IMG_8523.jpeg
IMG_8524.jpeg
IMG_8525.jpeg
IMG_8526.jpeg
IMG_8527.jpeg
IMG_8537.jpeg

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 88 57.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.2%
Back