Red Sea Max 500 T5

Simon Lipscombe

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
38
Reaction score
15
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heyo,

I've got a slightly used T5(HO) lighting fixture from a Red Sea Max 500. I don't know what to do with it, but im definitely not just going to chuck it out or store it away. It won't mount onto standard tanks (without some DIY) and either way I'm satisfied with the lights I'm currently running. Any suggestions? (I don't have pictures of the actual fixture, but I'll attach some pictures of the same model)

1480297308077.jpg
1480297313621.jpg
1480297320486.jpg
 
It's a pretty large fixture, eh?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new