Red Sea Max E-260 Air Bubbles

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gary Ellis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why am I getting air bubbles coming up from under the skimmer on the right hand side. When I put my random flow generator nozzles on, the right side nozzle shoots out a bunch off air about every 2 minutes. The left side nozzle works fine.

OP
OP
G

Gary Ellis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still getting micro bubbles any suggestions on setting the skimmer gate and air valve?

OP
OP
G

Gary Ellis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RFG Nozzles are working fine... I'm not sure where the micro bubbles are coming from. If I look in the back along the right side of the skimmer I see tiny bubbles rising up from the bottom... The left hand sump has micro bubble all on top of the water.

gmdcdvm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to a lot of this. I started up Red Sea Max 260E. Are there different nozzles available to generate random flow patterns? If so where did you get them?
Gerry

fl3xlinton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to a lot of this. I started up Red Sea Max 260E. Are there different nozzles available to generate random flow patterns? If so where did you get them?
Gerry
Random flow generators online it’s like a straight nozzle with a vortex inside of it.

eti

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had micro bubbles coming from my power heads every couple of minutes or so, which was super frustrating. I increased the flow from my powerheads in the back sump and no micro air bubbles anymore. Water is now crystal clear.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 143 60.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 65 27.7%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 83 35.3%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 41 17.4%
  • Other

Votes: 64 27.2%
Back