Red Sea Max E 260 build

medrechsel

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
23
Location
Naples
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

​

I have been out of the hobby for 20 yrs and jumping back in with a Red Sea Max E 260 with sump upgrade. Going to do a Fowlr and still debating on predatory or not fish. Just started tank a few days ago.

IMG_4257.jpeg IMG_2080.jpeg IMG_4258.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new