Red Sea Max E260 Build thread

E13MentX

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fellow reefers,

After officially lurking on reef2reef for one year, I decided to start my own build thread/journal so I can share my progression in the hobby as well as keep track of the changes I make.

Currently I have a red sea max e260 as well as a 4x2x2 low boy frag tank. Although I am still relatively new in the hobby, like many of you I am addicted. I have already gone through many iterations of my tank and I am sure I will go through many more. I will try to share how my tank got started and post the progression I make to the tank. I have just recently started the zeovit system and I am excited to share the results that I get. If you guys have any advice or wisdom to share, please do so! Here is a current picture of what my tank looks like today
IMG_2408.jpg

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks great, beautiful colours. I started with an E260 their great tanks

And welcome to R2R as well by the way!

OP
OP
E

E13MentX

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks great, beautiful colours. I started with an E260 their great tanks

And welcome to R2R as well by the way!

Thank you Shaun, I really like the tank as well, but I am ready for an upgrade. I am thinking about a red sea peninsula tank next. But need to buy a new house to have more space for it haha

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Shaun, I really like the tank as well, but I am ready for an upgrade. I am thinking about a red sea peninsula tank next. But need to buy a new house to have more space for it haha
I wasn’t going to say anything but I only had the E260 for 2 months before I upgraded to the Max S650! Lol

I got totally hooked on the hobby and thought best go big, and I’ve just done it again but much bigger!

OP
OP
E

E13MentX

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasn’t going to say anything but I only had the E260 for 2 months before I upgraded to the Max S650! Lol

I got totally hooked on the hobby and thought best go big, and I’ve just done it again but much bigger!
Haha this was the upgrade lol, I went from a 10 gallon to the Red Sea Max E170 to this tank in the span of 6 months haha. Now I’m itching to go even bigger

Dub_G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the Max E-260 as well. I love my tank. I'd like to go bigger but don't have the room. Do you have any fish or just corals? You have some nice corals.

OP
OP
E

E13MentX

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the Max E-260 as well. I love my tank. I'd like to go bigger but don't have the room. Do you have any fish or just corals? You have some nice corals.
I love the tank as well. But I think for my next tank I want the Red Sea peninsula tank. I’m ready for an upgrade. I have tons of fish but some pics in the earlier pictures. I had to pull all the fish out due to ich outbreak. But they’re all back in the tank now.
05FA5F7C-E5D7-4B08-8063-59ED0CAEA695.jpeg

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 86 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back