Red Sea Max Nani

Teamfrez

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Red Sea Max Nano 20 gallon tank . Just wondering if an algae scrubber or a macro algae reactor would be beneficial . And what to buy for this tank ?
 
In my opinion, water changes is a better choice for this size of tank. A 10% water change is only 2 gal. I use a pitcher to do water changes to keep it simple. With that being said, I don’t think it will hurt especially if you like the equipment side of the hobby.
 
I have one in my Tank, Thinking of removing Skimmer and getting another, i do 20L every 2 weeks and my corals are better before water change LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new