Red Sea max nano aquascape on Red Sea website

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Naturalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi,

I was looking to downsize my 50 gallon and was browsing the Red Sea website as well as video on the Max Nano. I was sold and placed my order which will arrive today. Would you guys/gals have any photos of the aquascape when you were building it? It’s the one on the video/website with the red gorgonian on top.
I’m sure I can get close, but it would help a lot to see pictures before coral were added. I want to replicate it because it looks incredibly full as well as having room for fish to swim.

Thank-you

Nicholas

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to see that too. It looks like it's fairly narrow rock structure to allow the corals and fish more room. Now you have me thinking about re-scaping my Max nano.

OP
OP
Naturalreef

Naturalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It does look like a narrow rock structure. Looks like the letter K......The frogspawn fill it out nicely. I also like how a branch of purple rock almost breaks the surface water in the back. The red gorgonian on the top also adds to the beauty of that specific tank. I’m 90% sps in my 50, but I’m probably going to go mixed reef in the Max Nano because of their video.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back