Red Sea Max Nano G2 XL Customization

Wed Faiwy Wasse

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if anyone else has the red sea max nano g2 xl (33 gal) has added anything extra to the tank and how. All I have is the nano mat and the skimmer but I would like to add a HOB chaeto reactor for instance. But I’m also interested in any other tweaks or changes you’ve all made as well!
20260107_232514_D1CE5187-66B3-4CA7-A301-DB74DD4F75CD.png
 
I was thinking at a 3d printed removable media basket in the carbon chamber. This may enable using a small zeolite bag besides the carbon bag, in case I decide to go the Zeo way to achieve ULNS. As the Zeo needs a shake every day or second day, using such a basket makes it much more convenient.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new