Red Sea nano tank

Shanephillips27

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2014
Messages
142
Reaction score
25
Location
Riverside
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I’m hoping some of you can help me solve this mystery. I have a red sea nano max peninsula 26 g aio and I’ve noticed that in the rear chamber where you put your filter sock or filter floss. When mine is ready to be changed I place my hand in there and pull the filter floss out but upon doing so and after I’ve replaced with clean material it raises the water level about 1.5 to 2 inches for a few days till it decides to settle out and go back down. Any idea what this might be or what’s causing it to do this every time I change filter floss? TIA
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new