Red Sea nano tank

Shanephillips27

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2014
Messages
142
Reaction score
25
Location
Riverside
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I’m hoping some of you can help me solve this mystery. I have a red sea nano max peninsula 26 g aio and I’ve noticed that in the rear chamber where you put your filter sock or filter floss. When mine is ready to be changed I place my hand in there and pull the filter floss out but upon doing so and after I’ve replaced with clean material it raises the water level about 1.5 to 2 inches for a few days till it decides to settle out and go back down. Any idea what this might be or what’s causing it to do this every time I change filter floss? TIA
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new