Red Sea Pendant Light

  • Thread starter Thread starter alex2400
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

alex2400

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Messages
14
Reaction score
5
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I am setting up a Red Sea Reefer Peninsula 500 with a white cabinet. I was looking for a pendant fixture option in white to match my cabinet and there aren’t a lot of options out there. I decided to go with the Red Sea Pendant light kit but wanted to pair it with my Kessils A360x instead of the Red Sea 90s, which the pendant is designed for. Happy to report that the Kessils fit in the supplied brackets really well. I also have the Aquatic Life brackets for the Kessils and dropped them in the pendant to see how they looked. They also fit perfectly into the pendant and hold the Kessils even more securely than the included Red Sea 90 brackets. Wanted to share in case anyone had a similar dilemma. Images below.

9F0D0103-2333-42E4-BD90-F114C0F8ECF3.jpeg 2412EA73-2889-4317-8D8E-AB666305B73A.jpeg 53EF610A-5144-41D3-8B68-33D4C14957AF.jpeg 2352EB32-978C-43E9-9813-EF8EE9483FC8.jpeg 2B050E41-2EFC-4394-8AF7-48C17C6695A9.jpeg
 
Thanks for sharing that, it might help anyone with a new reefer tank

It looks like you made a good job of it as well
 
Hi All,

I am setting up a Red Sea Reefer Peninsula 500 with a white cabinet. I was looking for a pendant fixture option in white to match my cabinet and there aren’t a lot of options out there. I decided to go with the Red Sea Pendant light kit but wanted to pair it with my Kessils A360x instead of the Red Sea 90s, which the pendant is designed for. Happy to report that the Kessils fit in the supplied brackets really well. I also have the Aquatic Life brackets for the Kessils and dropped them in the pendant to see how they looked. They also fit perfectly into the pendant and hold the Kessils even more securely than the included Red Sea 90 brackets. Wanted to share in case anyone had a similar dilemma. Images below.

9F0D0103-2333-42E4-BD90-F114C0F8ECF3.jpeg 2412EA73-2889-4317-8D8E-AB666305B73A.jpeg 53EF610A-5144-41D3-8B68-33D4C14957AF.jpeg 2352EB32-978C-43E9-9813-EF8EE9483FC8.jpeg 2B050E41-2EFC-4394-8AF7-48C17C6695A9.jpeg
I'm SO glad you posted this. I have been wanting the white pendant fixture as well and was wondering if the Red Sea 50w LED's would go in the trays too cuz i don't really need the Red Sea 90's.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new