Red Sea Reefdose Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbroncos
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dbroncos

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
357
Reaction score
102
Location
Philadelphia
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello anyone who has a reefdose I am trying to setup dosing continuously 24hours. I think I select 24 hourly (obviously) and 0 minutes? the best lowest value is 10 minutes.
 
A different way to ask. How do you program a red sea dose to continuously dose?
 
yeah, stumped also. I don't understand what the 0-10-20-30-40-50min option is for in the 24 hourly setup.

i have been running it successfully with 24 doses, but you have to select a start and stop time, but if you have a second pump with CA you can add a window of stopping the ALK pump to avoid precipitation in case the timers happen to coincide.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new