Red sea reefer 170

Joshua89111

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2024
Messages
81
Reaction score
29
Location
bonaire
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a better light for my 170 i need a good budget light ive been looking st nicrew but what one should i get? Should i get a different brand? My budget is 200
 
Have you considered a noopsyche k7? I think one would be perfect. I have a 170 but run a photon 24. I do have the noops but on another tank. IMO it's a great bang for your buck light. The tank in my showcase had 6 of them and everything did great
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new