Red Sea Reefer 200 G2 Overflow Box Dimensions

Frank61

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered a Reefer 200 G2. I want to start building and cycling the reef scape, ASAP, while awaiting delivery (sched Sept 7). Can anyone tell me the Length, Width and Height? Thanks.

Bjreef562

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered a Reefer 200 G2. I want to start building and cycling the reef scape, ASAP, while awaiting delivery (sched Sept 7). Can anyone tell me the Length, Width and Height? Thanks.
3262B37C-EC49-435D-99B3-457076481FE8.png

Bjreef562

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for taking the time to reply. Unfortunately, that table and all the info on RedSea (as far as I can tell) does not include the dimensions for the overflow box!?
So sorry, I missed the part in the title where it says “OVERFLOW BOX DIMENSIONS” ‍

OP
OP
F

Frank61

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for everyone's replies.

Here's what I came up with. It's currently curing in a bin while I await delivery of my tank - scheduled for Sept 10. Any and all advice appreciated as to any and all aspects of this journey, which I plan to take slowly. After all it's been over 20 years since my last reef tank.

Attachments

• Reef Build.jpg
    Reef Build.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 41

ColonelCrow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for everyone's replies.

Here's what I came up with. It's currently curing in a bin while I await delivery of my tank - scheduled for Sept 10. Any and all advice appreciated as to any and all aspects of this journey, which I plan to take slowly. After all it's been over 20 years since my last reef tank.
Have you made a build thread yet? Looks great looking forward to seeing it in the tank!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 53 84.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.8%
Back