New York Red Sea Reefer 250 And Accessories

Jamesmost

View Badges
Reaction score
Hey all as I continue my journey to my upgrade I have decided to part with my RS250. Some I will Ship and part some is local pick up only. first priority will come to a "package deal". Pick up in Suffolk can work out a local delivery.

Red Sea Reefer 250, Black Stand, Upgraded Ruby Trigger Sump and lid (not splitting or shipping)
$1,000 Firm Pick up only

CLASSIC 150SSS 6" INTERNAL SPACE SAVING PROTEIN SKIMMER
$200 Shipped

Ecotech M1
$250 Shipped

Coral Box Wifi Doser
$100 Shipped

Waveline wavepuck II (2)
$150 (pair Shipped)

I also have a Reefbrite 36" Dual Halide, 2x 36" XHO Attinics, 2x 250w Ballasts, $750 Shipped

I will get some pics up today.

OP
J

Jamesmost

View Badges
Reaction score
I will get some pics today. working on my upgrade all weekend.

Everything still available

OP
J

Jamesmost

View Badges
Reaction score
Bought it New with the set up. It sat a year and I used it about 6 months. No issues with it. It was not the 1st gen model they had issues with as you can see with the pictures above.

OP
J

Jamesmost

View Badges
Reaction score
So the M1 was used less than year and zero issues. Price is firm. Please I'm not interested in low ball offers. I would rather just keep it.

I'm not sure how to tell on the reefer. I bought it used but new it wasn't still in a crate or packaging. I did not buy it from a manufacturer I bought it local from somebody that had bought it but then decided to upgrade before they set it up. I will try to get some pictures up as I cleaned it put it in the garage and now between the weather and work I just have not had a chance to pull it back out and get some pictures. But it is in very good condition and for the listing price considering the sump alone is $400 the tank is $1,500 and the screen I think my price is very very fair for what you're getting.

As far as the metal halide setup picture is below
20191112_100729.jpg

https://www.omegasea.net/

How often do have to clean your aquarium glass?

• Every Day

Votes: 40 8.7%
  • A few Days a Week

Votes: 139 30.1%
  • A Couple Days a Week

Votes: 147 31.8%
  • Once a Week

Votes: 110 23.8%
  • Every 10 or so Days

Votes: 25 5.4%
  • Every Couple of Weeks

Votes: 19 4.1%