Red Sea Reefer 350 return jet attachment

Auphoenix43

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2021
Messages
45
Reaction score
12
Location
Austin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone. I am trying to figure out if there is a return jet extender attachment made for my tank. I am hoping to get a longer nozzle to better use the flow from the returns in my tank. Any suggestions where to look for that? Maybe it’s a 3D print job?

Thanks
 
Look into the VCA line of random flow generators. They have a line of attachments which fit all the various major aquarium types.
 
I know of a few shared 3d print files that fit the redsea returns with some slight modifications . I’ve printed a few of those free files. I don’t think I have any pics on my phone rn but I’ve designed 2 of my own in the past also. Slingfox is right tho I’d imagine VCA would have some that’ll work out for you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new