Red Sea Reefer 3XL 900 FOWLR Dream Build - Lots of pics.

OP
OP
Jeffcb

Jeffcb

Tang tang
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Week end project done and the week end isn't even here yet.

FOWLR dose will be TM All For Reef and RS No Po-X.

20211126_164811.jpg
20211126_164734.jpg
20211126_164851.jpg

OP
OP
Jeffcb

Jeffcb

Tang tang
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Classy Rassy" my Orange Back Wrasse tile surfed and road off into the sunset like the western hero's do. "Tri" the Tri Colored wrasse I have will forever miss being chased around the tank!! I wish I would of had a better pic of him.
IMG_0444 (2).JPG

I left the 3x5 inch feed door open on the top for 15-20 mins after feeding..... I tried to revive him for several minutes. He flipped a few time but it was to late. :(

Last edited:

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Classy Rassy" my Orange Back Wrasse tile surfed and road off into the sunset like the western hero's do. "Tri" the Tri Colored wrasse I have will forever miss being chased around the tank!! I wish I would of had a better pic of him.
IMG_0444 (2).JPG

I left the 3x5 inch feed door open on the top for 15-20 mins after feeding..... I tried to revive him for several minutes. He flipped a few time but it was to late. :(
@Jeffcb bummer after going to all the work of getting a screen top covering the whole tank. And then ~4” opening and a surfing incident.

OP
OP
Jeffcb

Jeffcb

Tang tang
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few more pics...
@Jeffcb you see the mantis shrimp in there anymore? It’s still in there? I would be terrified if I had one, not only for the fish but they’re also thumb splitters.
He is still there. He was white but has now turned black. I use them when I go Red Fishing in the Flats at Port Aransas TX. About 7 dollars a dozen live. The trick is you dip it out of the live well and put on the deck of the boat and step on it. Then put it on your hook. Fresh dead and your thumb survives.

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few more pics...

He is still there. He was white but has now turned black. I use them when I go Red Fishing in the Flats at Port Aransas TX. About 7 dollars a dozen live. The trick is you dip it out of the live well and put on the deck of the boat and step on it. Then put it on your hook. Fresh dead and your thumb survives.
@Jeffcb now that I would like to see!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 100 75.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.3%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back