• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea Reefer 450 full setup in Florida

ksdonohu

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moving and must sell my Reefer 450 tank and livestock. I'm located in Port Orange, FL. If you are not already aware, these things are beasts to move, so bring plenty of muscle. Priced to sell. Don't want to part out unless it doesn't sell in a few weeks.

5 foot long rimless aquarium including all rock and livestock. Includes 3 kessil 360W lights/controller and large custom Haitian rock structures (80 + pounds) from Top Shelf. See original photo in pics. Acrylic Clearview lid. Reef Octopus 150 classic Skimmer, Water Blaster 7000w return pump. BRS dual reactor. Foxface, Yellow Tang, Hippo Tang, Long nose Butterfly, mated pair of cherub angels and a clown. Hammer, frogspawn, large candy cane colonies, large Leather, green long tentacle anemone, Zoas, Ricordea mushrooms, and purple serpent star. Gyres and flipper algae scraper NOT included.

Price: $1800.00

tank 1.jpg tank 2.jpg tank 4.jpg tank 5.jpg tank 6.jpg tank 7.jpg tank 8.jpg tank 9.jpg tank 11.jpg tank 10.jpg

OP
OP
K

ksdonohu

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm moving and can't take it with me.....crying over parting with my precious fish. Anyway it just sold and was picked up yesterday.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back