• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea Reefer 650 Peninsula

UCF Alum

Stick addict
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2017
Messages
935
Reaction score
2,770
Location
Central Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my Reef tank, stand, sump and return pump. As you can see, the tank is BRAND NEW. It’s still on the pallet in my garage. The stand, sump and Vortech M1 return pump (Mobius ready) are used but are in perfect condition. This tank is the new style reefer 650 Peninsula with glass overflow and 3/4” low iron glass all the way around. I am including the return pump with this price. The stand is in perfect condition with no scratches or blemishes. I have recently upgraded tanks and got this one as a replacement.
This setup retails for $3,600 without the return pump!
Display is 140 gallons, sump 35 gallons. Total water volume is 175 gallons.
Message me with any questions!
I am located in central Florida and asking $2900

39555C30-812A-48B0-954E-224745B7E43D.jpeg 725A6932-0909-476E-A0F6-5CDC0FBEFA53.jpeg B627E3D6-3F49-48DE-995F-F89C19EBCB16.jpeg 796BCDBF-6598-44C1-B58D-9D9A628D3F8D.jpeg F9E7DFD8-CF94-496F-BFFD-EB3A1432BDD8.jpeg 9109CC68-64F2-472E-B106-0E3FA8CCA5E8.jpeg
 
hello, is this available still and if so where in CFL are you??
I in orlando close to lake nona.
here is my cell
407 655 6054
 
Text me I'm in ucf area

407 637 7715
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new