Red Sea Reefer union connector question

Thuan Tran

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, does anyone know if this connector can be purchased on its own? I was told it can be purchased on Aliexpress but can't find the item. I'm looking to add this connector to the return line so I can add pvc in-line uv and gfo reactor. Thanks in advance.
1000014904.jpg
 
it's just a thread to slip union right? You should be able to just measure it and get a non-red sea union.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new