OP
Reefer Deez

Reefer Deez

Reef junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not the best picture but she was hiding all day but she's my newest addition to the tank and the last fish I'm going to add

20180415_120439.jpg

OP
OP
Reefer Deez

Reefer Deez

Reef junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally picked up my Clearview lid from the post office! After unblocking and unwrapping it I am extremely pleased with the quality of the work and it looks amazing!

20180420_092055.jpg

OP
OP
Reefer Deez

Reefer Deez

Reef junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you crabby I added a mandarin goby ;) I'll try and get a better shot of her this weekend I was thinking if I have time I'm going to post a picture of all my different fish in the reef

OP
OP
Reefer Deez

Reefer Deez

Reef junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to find either an app or a filter for my phone to upload a full tank shot to eliminate all the blue. Do you have any suggestions? I have a Samsung galaxy s8+

OP
OP
Reefer Deez

Reefer Deez

Reef junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just wanted to take a moment and share my opinion of reefers direct. As everybody knows they had a big sale this weekend on Cinco de Mayo, that was my birthday and I literally spent all day long with my iPad in hand everywhere I went so I can see every Coral that was posted. Then finally I seen a RD Superfly torch CORAL I clicked as fast as I could to purchase the coral as I was making the purchase write a check out my internet went out I lost connection when I reconnected the coral was gone :( I read at the beginning of the thread to contact them send them a pm during the sale. So I did asking them if they were going to have another one of those for sale during the sale and I never got a reply I was bummed but I figured they were busy they had a lot of coral they had up for sale. Then on Monday I get a reply to my message to them that in fact they did have one more of those in stock and they be willing to honor the sale price I was extremely excited I tried to contact then immediately when I saw the message but me being in California on 3 hours behind they were already closed. I waited for them to open today and called them on the phone and the person that answered the phone was not only awesome but they were helpful and very courteous :) this is super awesome because they could have just said you snooze you lose first come first serve in the live sale. This is my first purchase with them but because of this excellent experience that I've had I will be more than glad to continue doing business with them and I am anxiously awaiting my Coral ;) and I also wanted to say thank you to everybody at reefers direct you guys are awesome and you know what customer service is all about!

Screenshot_20180509-075848_Gallery.jpg

OP
OP
Reefer Deez

Reefer Deez

Reef junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and I also finally ordered a filter for my phone so next week I'll upload so better pictures of my Coral and fish!

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Birthday. Glad the torch worked out. It looks great! The way the deal worked out is almost better that way. Excitement , bummed, and then a lot of excitement. Great selection of fish

OP
OP
Reefer Deez

Reefer Deez

Reef junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Birthday. Glad the torch worked out. It looks great! The way the deal worked out is almost better that way. Excitement , bummed, and then a lot of excitement. Great selection of fish

Thank you i appreciate it very much! 8 also agree it worked out way better then just buying it on the sale ;)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back