Red sea reefled 50

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I have a red sea reefled50 on a nano. Due to the recent floods, well the power brick got wet. I have it drying now, but is there a possibility it fried itself if it was plugged in? Also. Where can I order a replacement online? Red Sea app says to consult a local vendor / distributor for parts, but there are non in my state.

iMi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know these guys sell parts for RedSea products. Check them out. https://www.marineandreef.com. There are others, too. I think AquaCave.com can order parts for you. Fishtanksdirect.com is an awesome company as well. It's where I got my tank and they can almost certainly order the part you need.

OP
OP
Digitalfirex

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know these guys sell parts for RedSea products. Check them out. https://www.marineandreef.com. There are others, too. I think AquaCave.com can order parts for you. Fishtanksdirect.com is an awesome company as well. It's where I got my tank and they can almost certainly order the part you need.
Thank you for the suggestions. Marine n reef didn't carry it... I ended up ordering a generic brick on amazon based on the proper volts and amps and it works!. I couldn't get a replacement part fast enough so my torch died... its all working now tho!

iMi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the suggestions. Marine n reef didn't carry it... I ended up ordering a generic brick on amazon based on the proper volts and amps and it works!. I couldn't get a replacement part fast enough so my torch died... its all working now tho!

So sorry to hear about your torch, but glad you got what you needed.

OP
OP
Digitalfirex

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You can also order spare parts directly through Red Sea.
I checked with red sea and they refer you to a local dealer. There are non in my state. (CT)... the closes authorized dealer in NY would order it but it wasn't immediate. Week or two out.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I checked with red sea and they refer you to a local dealer. There are non in my state. (CT)... the closes authorized dealer in NY would order it but it wasn't immediate. Week or two out.
Tell them your dealer is out of stock. Red Sea overnighted me some parts I needed.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back