• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea ReefLED 90

Zar

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for taking the time to look at this listing. These lights were bought new on 10/14/2020 from marinedepot. After using these lights for the last couple months I realize that I need something with more power. Don't get me wrong these light will grow corals but the color for me just don't pop like I want them to (running at 23k config via reefbeat app). My quick solution was to supplementing the tank with my spare AI Hydra 52 and Vega to give me more of a pop but the config looks ugly to my spouse. I have been given approval and just made purchase on four xr30 pro therefore, these are up for grab. Unfortunately, I do not have the four red sea boxes as I had trashed those, but I will include an extra Brand new Red Sea power supply for each unit. Shipping would be provided by USPS with tracking and insured.

QTY: (4) Red Sea ReefLed 90 - $335 ship each or all four $1275 ship

Prefer payment: Facebook Pay, Paypal, or CoinBase

Thank you.
Zar

20210130_140537.jpg

msnreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for taking the time to look at this listing. These lights were bought new on 10/14/2020 from marinedepot. After using these lights for the last couple months I realize that I need something with more power. Don't get me wrong these light will grow corals but the color for me just don't pop like I want them to (running at 23k config via reefbeat app). My quick solution was to supplementing the tank with my spare AI Hydra 52 and Vega to give me more of a pop but the config looks ugly to my spouse. I have been given approval and just made purchase on four xr30 pro therefore, these are up for grab. Unfortunately, I do not have the four red sea boxes as I had trashed those, but I will include an extra Brand new Red Sea power supply for each unit. Shipping would be provided by USPS with tracking and insured.

QTY: (4) Red Sea ReefLed 90 - $335 ship each or all four $1275 ship

Prefer payment: Facebook Pay, Paypal, or CoinBase

Thank you.
Zar

20210130_140537.jpg
Still available?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back