• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea ReefWave 25 and 45(2)

Item Price
$190 - $225
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Broadfield

Red Sea Reefer Consultant... Non Affiliated
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
2,567
Reaction score
4,412
Location
Normal, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have three Red Sea ReefWave powerheads for sale. They are roughly 1 year old and in perfect working condition. Prices include shipping to the continental USA.

Qty 1 - Red Sea ReefWave 25 - $190 shipped

SOLD Qty 2 - Red Sea ReefWave 45 - $225 shipped SOLD

**Or $590 shipped for all three units**

IMG_0183.jpeg


IMG_0179.jpeg


IMG_0184.jpeg


IMG_0180.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Great price! It's a shame that I just installed my second 45; otherwise, I'd jump on this!

(trying to convince myself that I don't need a 25 in a BioCube 32g... I don't need it... I don't need it, it's too much flow........)


Best of luck with the sale!
 
Are the reefwave 45 pumps still available?
 
Reefwave 45s are both sold
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new