Red Sea regal angelfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter KevinC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KevinC

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2019
Messages
634
Reaction score
427
Location
nyc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could this be a Red Sea regal?

B219F1A9-F085-4717-8C75-9CDCC9F7AAB2.jpeg
 
No. Red Sea specimens are all yellow in the throat/chest area, and brighter in color than that overall.
 
No. Red Sea specimens are all yellow in the chest area, and brighter in color than that overall.
That’s what I though! The belly wasn’t really yellow, but it was cheap to be honest. I found 3 store, this one is 125, there’s a yellow belly one 140 and a definitely Red Sea one for 250
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new