Red Sea Roller Mat 1200

  • Thread starter Thread starter abslte23
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

abslte23

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm setting up my 200 gallon tank with a 60 breeder sump. I've looked around but haven't seen anything about the recommended size of the compartment it should sit in. Am i over thinking it and just build a compartment just big enough to out it in? What do i do about having dual overflows? Just plump one to the roller?
 
Yeah I don't think it matters as long as it has room to sit (or hang). The inlet is connected with a hose......any water coming out will filter into the next section. Doesn't need a ton of room to operate. It can be removed if necessary to replace fleece or do any other maintenance (I remove mine all the time).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new