• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea - Salt Mix 175 Gallon, 2x Full Unopened Containers and 1x 3/4 full - $125 Pickup Only

Heavymman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 Full Unopened Containers of Red Sea 175 Gallon Salt Mix and on that is sealed and 3/4 full. I am out of the hobby so I have no use for it now, I used about 5 containers of the same salt when I was in the hobby and it was great. I am asking for $125 local pickup only (Massapequa, Long Island) area. Please dm if interested.

Thanks

Salt.jpg

Rams

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have 2 Full Unopened Containers of Red Sea 175 Gallon Salt Mix and on that is sealed and 3/4 full. I am out of the hobby so I have no use for it now, I used about 5 containers of the same salt when I was in the hobby and it was great. I am asking for $125 local pickup only (Massapequa, Long Island) area. Please dm if interested.

Thanks

Salt.jpg
By any chance you come to NJ for any of your work purpose?

Back