Red Sea sump pumps

Capt Pugwash

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2025
Messages
11
Reaction score
34
Location
Hampshire UK
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone got one ? Are they quiet or still noisy? I've seen alot of posts about them being loud I was thinking about getting a Red Sea skimmer DC version to go with it.
 
Has anyone got one ? Are they quiet or still noisy? I've seen alot of posts about them being loud I was thinking about getting a Red Sea skimmer DC version to go with it.
I've bought a lot of different brands of pumps and filters before, juts not red sea. However I can say none of them have been noisy. They make little, to no noise, and I would expect the same from red sea as they also are a pretty big company.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new