Red Sea...you ROCK!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sgt Jonny
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sgt Jonny

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
104
Reaction score
61
Location
North of Boston Ma.
Hi everyone, I just wanted to share this video on why I think Red Sea is number one in customer service. If there's any question as to what test kits to use, watch this video. Thanks Red Sea...

 
Let me say you were lucky I had a problem with there Aiptasia x and it took a month of emailing them back and forth and they said they shipped it then I didn't get anything so 2 weeks later I email them and they say well you need to email a copy of the receipt which I did so it took altogether a month to finally get a replacement. It soured me on there products I still have the emails saying they shipped it then saying we need the receipt before we can ship it which would have been fine if they would have said that up front.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new