Red Serpent Star Dissolving

  • Thread starter Thread starter AAReef13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AAReef13

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2023
Messages
12
Reaction score
5
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My red serpent star has been dissolving for months. I did everything I thought I could. He randomly just refused to eat his favorite food. Frozen clams. What is the ethical way to put him down?

IMG_3256.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new