- Joined
- Aug 1, 2019
- Messages
- 119
- Reaction score
- 96
- Location
- Austin
- What state or country do you live in
- Texas
Red setosa is bleaching at tips/edges.
coral spent two days in shipping due to a delay, but seemed decently healthy when I got it.
parameters
Salinity-1.025
Alk- 7.8
Magnesium - 1210
Calcium - 400
nitrate- 15
Phosphates - .06
Any advice? Is my lighting too high? I have it placed at the bottom of the tank, running 2 XR-15’s at around 30%ish at peak.

coral spent two days in shipping due to a delay, but seemed decently healthy when I got it.
parameters
Salinity-1.025
Alk- 7.8
Magnesium - 1210
Calcium - 400
nitrate- 15
Phosphates - .06
Any advice? Is my lighting too high? I have it placed at the bottom of the tank, running 2 XR-15’s at around 30%ish at peak.

