Red stag

  • Thread starter Thread starter Asagi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
1709095651921.png
let me get my rifle out!
 
A little more zoomed out for size perspective. Great shape but definitely not typical stag growth patterns. Maybe the FF Red Robin is different than the euro version.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1792.jpeg
    IMG_1792.jpeg
    337.2 KB · Views: 118
I want that FF red robin. That would be really nice.
I too have a fairly large colony of red Robin stag and it does not seem to branch like the original picture.

Mine looks exactly like the last photo except there is green at the base of the coral.
I was just watching a vid of your tank last night on Youtube. Very Nice!
 
I want that FF red robin. That would be really nice.

I was just watching a vid of your tank last night on Youtube. Very Nice!
In that video the coral in question is top center in the back. But not a good shot of it.

I think this post :
This is my Red Robin stag… 3466836-84c9b38fabae9334d6a1f8948a25c454.jpg
Is a good representation on mine as well.
 
I too have a fairly large colony of red Robin stag and it does not seem to branch like the original picture.

Mine looks exactly like the last photo except there is green at the base of the coral.
My friend, stop calling that acro a stag. It ain’t no stag!
 
I couldnt have one like that in my tank. Not tall enough. lol But I would lie to myself and do it anyway!
 
Looks like red robin stag or a pc rainbow that was grown under intense flow and lighting
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new